Thursday, July 29, 2010

Justin Bieber Smokes Weed

This was written by some dude who did 2 years for armed robbery, got it from another forum and found it really interesting.
Pretty sure he posted this on some 4chan board where they fuck with newbs by switching words like girlfriend, faggot, and contraband to sister, homieget, and contraphile... you'll see.

Here it is...

So I just got out of prison
...and fuck it if I've forgotten how to work a mouse and hit the submit button too soon.

Shit [sic] has changed. So many boards now. I don't know what the fuck is going on. Where do I start? Two years inside and it's like the whole world has changed. Just wanted a board where things stayed the same.

I don't even recognise half the dickgirls on /di/ anymore. Has the whole world grown tits while I was gone? And who the fuck if Justin Bieber?

Is. Is Justin Bieber. Lost my ability to spell. I get out and first thing I see is that little homie has a tattoo but I don't even know who the little homie is. My cable got cancelled while I was away so I can't even find out. Thank fuck for wireless internet, I swear to God it's faster now too. Seriously, it's like I've traveled through time. Fucking iPads look like shit out the future. Feel like I've missed a decade of shitty memes.

No comments:

Post a Comment